A total of 36.2 million Petrofilm pages is read and viewed every month from all over the world. 60% comes frm the US, the remainder 40% from China, Russia, Europe, Asia and the entire planet. The average visiting time per viewer is now 7 min. 12 sec.

Petro: Greek, rock, stone. 

PETROFILM.COM

ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION



  آنالیز و اخبار

分析和新聞

WE ADHERE TO THE VALUES OF

The Cyrus Cylinder, 539B.C.

Magna Carta Libertatum, 1215

The American Constitution, 1781

The United Nations Human Rights, 1948

Single Eurpean Act, 1987

Charter of Fundamental Rights of the

European Union, 2000

The Rome Statute and the

International Criminal Court 2002

 

The Foreign Ministry Tehran

Harald Dahle-Sladek

Founder and Editor-in-Chief

 Основатель и главный редактор

Gründer und Chefredakteur

بنیانگذار و مدیرمسئول 

 創始人兼總編輯 

 

 E mail: haroldsworld@petrofilm.com

Location Oslo, Norway

 

INTEGRITY EMPATHY RESPECT DIGNITY

ANALYSIS, INFORMATIONS FROM A EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE



عزت احترام به همدلی یکپارچه سازی

تجزیه و تحلیل ، اطلاعات از یک چشم انداز اروپایی

 

INTEGRITEIT EMPATHIE RESPECTEER WAARDIGHEID

ANALYSE, INFORMATIE VANUIT EEN EUROPEES PERSPECTIEF



INTÉGRITÉ EMPATHIE RESPECT DIGNITÉ

ANALYSE, INFORMATIONS D'UNE PERSPECTIVE EUROPÉENNE

 

誠信尊重尊嚴  分析,來自歐洲的信息

 

INTEGRIDAD EMPATÍA RESPETO DIGNIDAD

ANÁLISIS, INFORMACIONES CON PERSPECTIVA DE EUROPA



 ЦЕЛОСТНОСТЬ СОБСТВЕННОСТЬ УВАЖЕНИЕ ДОСТОИНСТВА 

 АНАЛИЗ ИНФОРМАЦИИ С ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ ИЗ ЕВРОПЫ

 



 We support the Legacy of Swedish Industrialist Alfred Nobel

Our works on Iran are in the Library of the Nobel Institute

  DIÁLOGOAHORA       ДИАЛОГСЕЙЧАС 

DIALOGUENOW

Institut für empatische Dialogbildung

und Konfliktlösung

 

Institute for Empathic Dialogue Creation

 and Conflict Resolution



Instituto para la creación de diálogos empáticos

 y resolución de conflictos

 

Институт создания эмпатического диалога

 и разрешения конфликтов



共情對話創造與衝突解決研究所

 

 THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY

FOR VISUALIZATION OF PLANETARY SCIENCES

Harald Dahle-Sladek Founder

Kasei Valles by Petrofilm

 

PETROFILM IS A MEMBER OF

The Erich Fromm Society in Tubingen

The American Geophysical Union, AGU

Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE

 

Test Text

 

 

(C)2010 Harald Jan Dahle Petrofilm  

 

 

Web Hosting by Yahoo!